Monday, November 06, 2006

UNA STOLA



Woof! Buona sera a tutti, this is Simi again! I just read that latest post and I would like to say that there is no way I am allowing my mummy to go back to Britain once a month! She can't afford it, anyway, and my monthly supply of dog treats might be in jeopardy! The Italian kennels were fine but once a year is quite enough for that caper, thank you!

She must have felt guilty about that conversation as she came back with this fashionable, new doggy shawl for me to snuggle up in. Now that's more like it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simi looks camera shy.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Well, a little girl gets fed-up with posing, you know!

Anonymous said...

Did you bring her over from the UK or buy her in Sicily? She looks very snug, really cute.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Hi, Ellee. I brought her with me! She will be 8 at Xmas and she means absolutely everything to me.

Ballpoint Wren said...

Simone, you are so BEAUTIFUL! So golden!

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Hi, Bonnie. Simone is very pleased with your comment. She is the golden darling of my heart.

Counters


View My Stats