Thursday, September 23, 2010

ITALY MAGAZINE ROUND-UP - 15


Here is my pick of last week's Italy Magazine articles:

First of all, I would love to attend the Pizza Chef Championship in Calabria next week, especially as the chefs are going to judge the judges! In the same article, you can find out about a gathering of traditional accordionists and a very special mushroom festival.

Our blog of the week was Livorno Daily Photo.  I enjoyed interviewing Giacomo, who certainly has an eye for the unusual!

Of the news stories, I think the whackiest was this, but I've a horrible feeling that the idea will catch on.  The Virtues of Love exhibition in Florence is one I would like to get to and I wish I could have been in Rome for this.  Of course, there had to be an "only in Italy" story and it was this one.  Does your company pay "overall time"?

For my personal column I wrote about "Bold Britons and Red Earth".  Take a look to find out about the day the world turned yellow!

Happy reading.

2 comments:

Ellee Seymour said...

If I get any ideas for stories with an Italian theme I will let you know. I'm glad it's going so well for you.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Thanks, Ellee. That's very kind of you.

Counters


View My Stats