Saturday, October 17, 2009

DON'T YOU WISH YOU HAD ONE?

Brace yourselves, readers, for you are going to be green with envy! This is my latest toy, acquired with my supermarket points. I must get baking because this essential item is a musical cake slicer! It plays "Jingle Bells", "Happy Birthday", "Perché è un bravo ragazzo" ["For He's a Jolly Good Fellow"] and the "Wedding March" [which I don't think I'll be needing but a girl should be prepared].



Every home should have one, don't you think?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a unique toy -- I mean "tool." [:-)

sally in norfolk said...

i dont want one of those :-) but i still want one of those lovely watches you have but have been unable to find them in england :-(

Leslie: said...

I'd love one of those! Do you think it'd slice mincemeat pie?

Sean Jeating said...

Certainly a great invention to fight hunger. :)

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Hi, nick. That's right - "tool"! Hi, Sally. I'd suggest sending you one but the only problem would be the getting it fixed if anything went wrong. Since I wrote about those watches, a lot more people have them here and they are selling imitations in the market for 3€. Hi, Leslie. I'm sure it would. Hi, Sean. I never thought of that!

Lucia said...

I think I would drive everyone batty with it.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

That's exactly what I intend to do with mine, Lucia!

Counters


View My Stats