Tuesday, October 06, 2009

COSE BLU

I found this meme over at Rowena's and all you have to do is show 7 blue things from around the house, so here we go:

My kitchen table, which I bought because all my Sicilian visitors were scandalised that I didn't have one, is light blue. I figured that I wouldn't be able to match the wood colours of the units and dresser, so decided to go for something brighter:



A blue plate from Malta which Marie-Laure and David brought me from their day trip there in the summer. [You can take the trip from Pozzallo.]



Blue in the magnificent peacock feathers which Lucia brought me last week:



Books about Sicily with blue covers:



Predominantly blue coffee container:



Blue necklace which usually decorates my dressing table mirror:



Finally, Simi wanted to model one of her Italian winter coats again:



She says "Woof!" to all her readers and hopes you'll like this song:

Vasco Rossi - Occhi blu


I don't tag but if you would like to do this meme I'll be happy to visit your blog.

5 comments:

J. M. P. said...

I love the blue coffee container, and also the welcoming blue badge on the top!

Rowena said...

Awwww...I love all of your blue things, but that Simi! Thank you for posting her photo. Come sei bella!

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Hi WL...I was tagged by Chez Loulou, yet to do the post!! :-) I thought it was going to be hard, but then I looked around, I think it is all Arni's, well his choices!!

Michelle said...

WL,
Please tell Simi she looks gorgeous in her coat and thanks for the song!

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Hi, fullet. Glad you like the coffee container and the "welcome" badge. Hi, Rowena. Simi dice, "Grazie, zia Rowena. Ciao ai tuoi cani! xx" Hi, Anne. Looking forward to reading your post on this. I'm sure Arni has good taste! Hi, Michelle. Simi is pleased you like her coat and her song and says "Hello" to all in Memphis, America-land.

Counters


View My Stats