Monday, July 27, 2009

THANK YOU, "CIAO AMALFI" !


I was surprised and delighted to receive this award from Laura of Ciao, Amalfi last week. I have to pass the award on to 15 bloggers with lovely blogs:

Ardent Observations

Bella Baita

Cherie's Place

Eat Right Tonight

Ellee Seymour

Eurodogtraining

Finding Life Hard?

Girl on the Run

Kyles




That's 17 but I never could count! Here's what these bloggers have to do:

1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. [Not all of mine are new.]

3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I hope my lovely readers will visit some of these lovely blogs

10 comments:

Liz Hinds said...

THank you, welshcakes!

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Prego, Liz.

Bella Baita Marla said...

Why thank you WL. Looks like I have some reading and discovering to do. Love the bargains in the post after this one. Nice choices indeed!

CherryPie said...

Thanks Welshcakes :-)

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

My pleasure, BB and Cherie.

Ardent said...

Thank you for the award Welshcakes.
:)

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Happy to give it to you, Ardent.

Unknown said...

Awww, thanks Welshcakes, I'm honoured, and have given the award back to you...laughs...is that the done thing? I don't know, but I love your blog xo

italytutto said...

Many thanks for the award. Most appreciated. My problem now is to decide who to pass it on to. There are so many wonderful bloggers out there .... it may be impossible to come to a decision!

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

My pleasure, italytutto. I had the same difficulty! Hi, Kyles. Well, that is much appreciated, whether it's the "done thing" or not!

Counters


View My Stats