Monday, October 31, 2011

A PIZZA PARTY

I was delighted to be invited to a pizza party in celebration of my dear friend Linda's birthday last night and this is what the jolly company ate:

There was tomato pizza



and then there was more



and even more!



I'm particularly fond of Linda and Chiara's rosemary pizza:



But what are these?



They were chocolate "pebbles" from the Chocobarocco Festival [which is in full swing as I write and about which I'll tell you more tomorrow].

Gino had made traditional carob puddings



and, of course, you can't have a birthday party without a cake!  This apple cake was delicious.



Thanks for a lovely evening, amici!

7 comments:

Bev said...

I collect pretty pebbles and stones and would have pocketed those in a second. Since I keep pebbles for an eternity, I am not sure I would have been happy to know they were edible as they would have had another future...in my tummy. They sure are pretty.

CherryPie said...

It all looks very nice. Those chocolate pebbles are interesting, I have not heard of those before.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Hi, Bev. They are very pretty, I think, and realistic. I'm interested to know that you collect pebbles. Hi, Cherie. I hadn't seen them before either.

Whispering Walls said...

Chocolate pebbles - please send some over!

Cuby said...

This all looks so beautiful and the chocolate pebbles so interesting. Yum Yum!

Trubes said...

I love Pizza, especially home made, They do look very appetising too....Lucky you to have such kind friends...

Di,xx

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

If I find some, I will, WW! Hi, Cuby Poet. Yes, they were lovely. Hi, Trubes. Yes, I am lucky. x

Counters


View My Stats