Tuesday, December 01, 2009

LOOK WHO'S HAD HER XMAS HAIRDO!




Hi, folks. It's Simi here!

Well, a doggie-girl can't be expected to wait until Santa-Paws-Eve to get her special hairdo when she hasn't had a beauty treatment - not that she needs one! - since June, so my mummy said I could get mine today if I was good all weekend. It was very boring indeed being good but I got my way and this morning my friend Mr Enzo came to chauffeur me to his doggie-beauty-parlour. My Auntie Rosa had to comfort mummy when I left and she said mummy looked all anxious as if her five-year-old had gone off to school for the first time. And me a big girl of nearly eleven - silly mummy! Of course I got lots of treats when I came back all coiffeured, manicured and perfumed and I think mummy was jealous as she'd only had a blow-dry over at Uncle Raffaele's!

Mummy has declared Christmas early this year and we've got our paw-socks up in the window already. I got out of the way while mummy and Auntie Rosa were decorating last week and I only went back in the lounge when they found the lametta, 'cos that's fun to make a mess with! But where's the poinsettia plant - that's called a "Christmas star" in Italian, you know - for me to dig up? I'll have to give mummy an extra-wet kissie in the morning to remind her.

That's all for now, fans. Enjoy your advent adventures and happy star-digging!

With love from

Simi xx woof!

13 comments:

CherryPie said...

You look glamorous with your new hair do :-) Just be careful to keep it in place until Christmas ;-)

Rowena said...

Simi you look stunning! Now I suppose that I had better start getting organized and put up stockings for Maddie and Mister Bentley too!

Angus Dei said...

Vrey posh Simmi, You'll be fighting the boy doggies off with a bone:)

Sally said...

Dear Simi - would we could meet so I could let you know face to face the effect your dazzling beauty has had on your admiring and affectionate friend

Jedd

Unknown said...

Well, Simi, you look utterly ravishing!!!! We've got a lovely greyhound called Floss (she's very ladylike) coming to stay for Christmas. I will send you a pic!

Lucia said...

Simi you look gorgeous! Marina (my daughter) and I are having ours done Christmas Eve, can't wait.

James Higham said...

Well, that's a big job done.

jams o donnell said...

Aww Simi looks as pretty as a picutre

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Simi says:

"Thank you,Auntie Cherie. I'm trying!"
"Thank you, Auntie Rowena. Oh, you must put up socks for Maddie and Mister Bentley!"
"Ooh, you are a one, Uncle Angus!"
"Thank you, dear Jedd. You are a clever boy. You learnt to write very quickly! Perhaps your mummy will bring you to Sicily to see me!"
"Hello, Auntie MaryAnn.Floss sounds very nice. Do send me a picture!"
"Wags, Uncle James!"
"Thanks, Auntie Lucia. Not long now!"
"Ooh, Uncle Jams, you know how to talk to a girl!"
"Lots of love and woofs to you all." Simi xx woof!

Trubes said...

Hello Simi, Chloe here:
You look stunning, I just love you 'new look', you look younger than ever!
I don't go to the salon, I just
hate water, so, I have my own meticulous, beauty routine.
I do not go down for breakfast until I've washed my face and groomed my fur and also done my nails.
A girl just has to look after herself.
Hope your Mummy is keeping well,

Love Chloe....purr.. purr..

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Simi: "Hello, Chloe. Thank you for the compliments. You are a very clever cat. I agree - a girl must always look her best. Love to you and your mummy, Simi. xx woof!"

jmb said...

Miss Simi you are too gorgeous for words and all decked out for Christmas.

I'll bet you are being woofed at by all those dogs you meet on your daily walks.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

"Hi, Auntie jmb. You are very wise! That ole black poodle down the road is still crazy for me - hee, hee! Love, Simi. xx woof!"

Counters


View My Stats