Thursday, June 11, 2009

COMPLIMENTI, ANTONIO!

Antonio Lonardo and I were interviewed about the poetry book [see sidebar] again today, this time by the journalist Fabio Pompeo Iacono for Reteiblea.



Soon after the interview Antonio learned that he has been awarded a poetry prize, for Giochi di Specchi, by the comune of Belzano di San Pietro [Asti, Piemonte]. This is Antonio's 41st poetry prize in 3 years! I am sure that all who have been enjoying his poetry on this blog would wish to join me in congratulating him.

8 comments:

PinkAcorn said...

Congratulations Antonio ! His poems are so intense!

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Thanks, pink, on behalf of Antonio and from me.

Mary said...

Congratulations to the poet and the translator.
Mary

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Thanks from both of us, Mary.

Ellee Seymour said...

You are becoming quite a star, and I'm so pleased for the attention you and your poet are receiving.

Lucia said...

Congratulations all the best and hopefully more to come!

Liz Hinds said...

Congratulations to Antonio!

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Thank you so much, Ellee, from both of us. Grazie, WW. Thjank you on behalf of Antonio and from me, Lucia and Liz.

Counters


View My Stats