Friday, December 03, 2021

MEDIA MENTIONS

 It's been a while since I mentioned my book, A Place Called Siracusa, and I have just realised that we are approaching the end of the year, so I thought I would tell you about a mention of it in the daily newspaper La Sicilia back in May. For those of you who read Italian, here is the link to the story online.



I am still working on the file to put the book on Amazon (I'm sorry it is taking longer than I anticipated) and I hope I'll be able to do this by the end of the year. I will keep you posted.

This week I received another media mention, this time about this blog and it appears in issue 92 of the British magazine for women who write, Mslexia. I always look forward to reading Mslexia, as it encourages me to keep going and it was in fact this magazine which inspired me to begin blogging, back in 2006. Therefore it is a great pleasure to see my blog featured in it. 



I'm going to get back to that file now!

2 comments:

CherryPie said...

How lovely that your writings have been highlighted in publications so that others can find and enjoy your writings :-)

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Thank you, Cherry Pie and sorry I didn't reply before. Happy New Year!

Counters


View My Stats