Tuesday, December 04, 2007

A WINDOW FOR JMB


My fellow-blogpowerer and friend jmb's favourite colour is red, as her regular readers will know, so I think this Christmas window in the via Sacro Cuore, one of Modica's smartest shopping streets, was designed with her in mind. It's a sign, jmb: come and visit Sicily again!


Do visit jmb's always interesting blog if you do not know it - you will find her in reflective mood today. She has recently coordinated and posted the 4th monthly roundup of blogpower posts and has done a brilliant job: there is something for everybody there.

7 comments:

Leslie: said...

I can certainly vouch for jmb's blog - always has such interesting (oh such a banal word) topics. I'm hoping we might meet one of these fine days.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Hi, Leslie. I, too, would love to meet jmb!

jmb said...

I'm so touched Welshcakes by your kind words.
Thank you for the photo of the window, it does indeed look lovely. I must plan another trip to Sicily soon. I'm sure they must have the best red shoes which I noticed I am lacking. (Apart from some red sandals which do not in with my fancy clothes.)

Ellee Seymour said...

I second your recommendation of jmb, she is a fine spirited lady, like yourself.

James Higham said...

Shall do that next.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

My pleasure, jmb. Glad I have tempted you to come back. Thanks, Ellee.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Hi, James. Err- what?

Counters


View My Stats