Thursday, February 09, 2017

KEEPING YOU ABREAST



The Sanremo Festival always makes good TV and I thought I'd keep you abreast of it tonight. I haven't decided on a favourite song yet but I have no doubt about my favourite moment so far: it happened last night when the underwiring in singer Giorgia's gorgeous dress failed her.

Hasn't it happened to every woman - that moment when your strapless bra refuses to behave, you're in the middle of the street and you just want to get somewhere where you can hitch it up?  Giorgia finished her song and then, when presenter Carlo Conti came to interview her, calmly handed him the mike and, with a style that brooked no nonsense from either the underwiring or her boobs, yanked the dress into position.  You can see the moment here.

"I'm not very well-endowed", joked the singer.  

Believe me, Giorgia, it happens even when you're more - err,... curvy.  Well done, though - you have freed women everywhere!

No comments:

Counters


View My Stats