Friday, June 03, 2016

"PLUS JE VOIS LES HOMMES...."

The other evening I was watching a jolly historical romp on TV, namely Versailles, whrn I turned round to find that Bertie-Pierrine had taken my copy of Nancy Mitford's The Sun King out of the bookshelf! You won't believe me but I kid you not. I've always known she can understand everything and now she has proved that she can read as well!



"Plus je vois les hommes, plus j'admire les chiens."
"The more I see of men, the more I admire dogs."
- Mme de Sévigné

4 comments:

Betty said...

I'm impressed. All my dog seems to do is bark!

Liz Hinds said...

She is clever like her mummy!

Lee said...

Either that or she's trying to tell you it's time for bedtime story! :)

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Hi, Betty. I'm sure your dog is clever too! Hi, Liz, and thanks from us both. We'll try not to let that go to our heads! Quite possibly, Lee. I do tell her bedtime stories!

Counters


View My Stats