Tuesday, June 01, 2010

SWEET TEMPTATIONS

Just look at these beautiful bags, handmade in Modica, which were on sale at Raffaele the hairdresser's on Saturday:




Mine's the cream one with the brown flowers - or it would be, in better times.   Which do you prefer, ladies?

And how's a girl supposed to get her summer shape back if Raffaele keeps offering treats like these pastries



and chocolate-coated strawberries?


These mini semifreddi even have sticks made of chocolate!
 
 


Alas, there is no hope....

9 comments:

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

No hope at all :-)

What a wonderful selection of bags , very cute.

The pastries and treats all look tasty too, what a choice.

CherryPie said...

My diet has gone seriously west!!!

RNSANE said...

Good grief, I wouldn't be able to resist - the bags or the confections. I am a gal without any will power.

Lucia said...

Yum...that's it I'm going to the Italian Bakery today to get gelato and arancinig and maybe some pastries!!!! I need a little bit of Sicily in my life!

TEFL Ninja said...

Well chuh, all I get at the hairdresser's is a lukewarm coffee and a whole heap of gossip.

I want choccie thingies too !

Whispering Walls said...

I like the one on the top left which looks as if it has rosebuds on it. As for the sweets....

Leanne was in Italy now in Australia said...

Those bags are so beautiful! I love a beautiful bag.

Leslie: said...

Mine is the white one with black spots and the black handle! I love purses that are original and I have a few myself. :D

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Hi, Anne. He puts the pastries out every Saturday. Mine too, Cherie. So am I, Carmen! Sounds a good idea to me, Lucia. Hi, Sarah. You'll have to start a campaign up there! That one tempted me too, WW. Hi, Leanne and welcome. I love bags, too. Hi, Leslie. Me, too.

Counters


View My Stats