Thursday, November 27, 2014

CROSTATINE DI ZUCCA

I'd never made pumpkin pie before and had expected it to be a nerve-wracking task. However, I was determined to have a go this year as I wanted to make tartlet versions for London Town Modica, Centro Linguistico Internazionale.

We can't get canned pumpkin here and sometimes pumpkin takes ages to soften, but this time all went well. Although I'd consulted lots of recipes, in the end I guessed the cooking time for my mini pies and I was really pleased with the way they turned out!





HAPPY THANKSGIVING !

BUON GIORNO DEL RINGRAZIAMENTO!

2 comments:

Lee said...

I've only ever made pumpkin pie once; many years ago now...not long after my ex, who wasn't my ex at the time, returned from nine years living in New York. (We weren't married, of course, during the nine years he was overseas. I'm sounding all complicated, aren't I?)

For whatever reason I've never made another one, but I do love pumpkin - particularly roast pumpkin (unpeeled, of course).

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Hi, Lee. Love the way you tell it! I love grilled pumpkin, too.

Counters


View My Stats