Sunday, April 06, 2008

SCREAMING IN SICILY - AGAIN!

Yes, unbelieveably, the water has run out again tonight - and we only had a cistern refill on Friday! There just has to be a BIG leak somewhere, probably in the cistern as there was two years ago. The lady upstairs has just been down to express and share her frustration with me [not nastily at all] , the capocondominio isn't here, no one else is here at the moment and I don't know what I am supposed to do about it. Even if I can get through on the phone to the Water Office tomorrow, they are not going to bring another load so soon and what is the point if it is all draining out again? I am driven to drink, reader!

8 comments:

CherryPie said...

I feel for you, I am still have problems with heating etc...

Have that drink xx

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Hi, cherrypie. I feel for you, too. I intend to! x

CherryPie said...

I have one right now ;-)

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Cincin, cherrypie!

Ellee Seymour said...

So who pays for the water if there is a leak? And, in the meantime, do you have to survive with bottled water?

Wish we could all share that drink.
Cincin.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Hi, Ellee. Good question and I think the answer is we do! I only ever drink bottled water , anyway, and I did in the UK, so drinking water is not a problem. It's water for showers, etc., that is the trouble! I just HAVE to have a hot shower in the morning or my arthritis makes me feel really ill.

jmb said...

No wonder you are screaming. Running out of water after two days is definitely beyond the pale. It does sound seriously like a hole somewhere. Good luck with a solution.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Hi, jmb. Well, as you will have read by now, we have had a refill. But who knows how long this amount will last? I still fear there might be a hole!

Counters


View My Stats