Wednesday, June 26, 2013

INTRODUCING GIANPIERO



This is my friend Gianpiero Puma who in May opened Puma Studio Makeup with his partner Enrico Basile in Modica. Gianpiero is from Venezuela where he worked as a make-up artist for the television network Venevision.  So ladies, if you're visiting Modica and want to look and feel fabulous, I recommend a visit to Gianpiero and his team in their beautiful salon.

Via Resistenza Partigiana
1° Traversa DX 53/A
97015 Modica [RG]
Tel: 0039 0932 764863
info@pumastudiomakeup.it

4 comments:

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

I will fly over and be pampered and made over :-) sounds super . xo

Lee said...

G'day Gianpiero....all the best in your venture!

Whispering Walls said...

Piacere GP!

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

I'm sure Gianpiero will be delighted to see you, Anne! Hi, Lee. I'll pass on your good wishes - and your greeting, WW.

Counters


View My Stats