Wednesday, May 30, 2018

INFIORATA 2018

The third weekend in May is always time for me to head to Noto and the Infiorata or "Carpet of flowers" there.  It's a beautiful, well-organised event and the atmosphere gladdens my heart because the meticulously arranged petals, the cheerful market stalls and the music coming from every corner make everybody smile.  This year's theme was Cina - Le vie della seta (China - the Silk Roads) and I thought I'd share some of the images with you:




I must say that this year it was very pleasant to be there with some old friends from Britain and that they certainly know how to serve bruschette in Noto!



I have these friends to thank for the photos, by the way - they are much better photographers than me!

1 comment:

Gledwood said...

Those red berry things on bread with cheese look very tempting. What are they??

Counters


View My Stats