Wednesday, April 16, 2014

IF YOU'VE A MINUTE....

If you have a few moments around 11.30 am BST or 12.30 Italian time next Tuesday, 22nd April and can tune into BBC Radio 4,  you will learn a lot about a very beautiful Welsh song and a certain "Welsh woman living in Sicily" may say a word or two!  The episode will also become available, for a while, on the Soul Music programme website
BBC Radio 4 [known as the "Home Service" when I was a child] has, for as long as I can remember, formed the background to my life and I missed it desperately when I first came to Sicily, before you could listen live on the internet. I'm excited to feature in a Radio 4 programme, even for a few seconds and I'll tell you more after the broadcast!


10 comments:

Trubes said...

Oh I say how exciting and interesting.... I will definitely tune in..

love to you and Simi from Di and Chloe..xxx

Lee said...

Now I wonder who that Welsh woman living in Sicily is!!?? ;)

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

How exciting Pat ,, I will tune in. Happy Easter to you and Simi, I am sure you are going to have a lovely time, and celebrating with friends. xoxo

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Thanks, Trubes and Anne. It might only be a few seconds, mind! No idea who she might be, Lee! Happy Easter to all of you. xxx

Whispering Walls said...

I hope to listen to the replay. Brava WL and Buona Pasqua!

Unknown said...

I have placed it on my calendar.

James Higham said...

Shall make a point of it.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Thank you, WW, Nick and James.

RNSANE said...

Well, of course, I missed the broadcast which I would have enjoyed...if, for no other reason, than to hear that Welch woman living in Sicily!!!!

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

You can hear it now on the BBC Radio 4 "Soul Music" website, Carmen.

Counters


View My Stats