Sunday, February 17, 2013

DOMENICA MUSICALE



Another Sanremo Festival has come and gone and here are the three top songs plus the one I voted for. I must admit the winning song, L'Essenziale, does nothing for me but I do like the song that finished in third position, from Modà. Elio e le Storie Tese not only came second, but won both the Critics' Prize and the Best Arrangement Prize and it would have been fun if they'd got the hat-trick.  My favourite song of the Festival remains E Colpa Mia, sung by Maria Nazionale in Neapolitan dialect.












I'd like to thank all participants, the organisers and Rai Uno for five evenings of superb entertainment!

2 comments:

LindyLouMac said...

Something enjoyable to take one away from all the election media.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Hi, LindyLouMac. Yes, so fed up with all that!

Counters


View My Stats