This is what the Pocket Espresso To Go I showed you yesterday opened really looks like. The size of a wrapped sweet, they come with a little straw. A mixture of chocolate and real espresso coffee, believe me when I say these are heavenly, especially chilled. Italian inventiveness at its very best and only available in Italy at the moment, folks!
Sunday, August 02, 2009
CHOC ESPRESSO TO GO
This is what the Pocket Espresso To Go I showed you yesterday opened really looks like. The size of a wrapped sweet, they come with a little straw. A mixture of chocolate and real espresso coffee, believe me when I say these are heavenly, especially chilled. Italian inventiveness at its very best and only available in Italy at the moment, folks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








8 comments:
Mmm, definitely delicious-sounding & equally a must-taste - so hoping an enterprising entrepreneur here starts importing this!
Yum!!
Sound SO delicious!
Just added Sicily Scene to my blogroll. Sorry it took so long, I thought that I had already!!!
xox
Constance
Hi, Phidelm. I'm sure someone will bring them to la belle France! Hi, Rochambeau. They really are! Thanks for adding me to your blogroll - I am honoured. Don't worry - It takes me ages to do things like that!
Wow they sound yum...another reason to plan a holiday to Italy :)
I think they're new this year aren't they Welsh? Found them for the first time in Siena, up there with winter-time Pocket Coffee, another mouthful of delight!
Looks delicious - and you have the weather for it.
I can almost taste it xx
Hi, Kyles. "Yum's " the word! Hi, Sally. Yes, new this year. I like the chocs as well! Hi, WW. We do indeed. I'll pour some down the email for you, Cherie! xx
Post a Comment